1/06/2006

What to do....what to do?!?!?

Ok...so yesterday a rehab clinic called me and wanted me to come work for them starting next week. I already know this doctor and what I will be doing because it's basically what I was doing before I was laid off from my previous job. I went in yesterday just to get everything set up. I was completely honest with him and told him ultimately I would be leaving to teach, but I will stay as long as possible until something else came up! He was soo cool with it (strangely...I wouldn't think most employers would really like this). He understood and still wanted me to come work for him!

However I had a Teaching job interview today with Desoto ISD. Now at first I didn't think I would enjoy working in a place like Desoto, but after I went there and looked around the school and the neighborhood...it's really a nice place! (atleast by the school I would be at!) It is a first grade position and I would start ASAP! She will let me know next week! The interview went sooo well! I didn't feel uncomfortable a bit! Everyone was so nice!

Now ultimately teaching will pay more than the clinic will...so if offered the job I would be dumb not to take it. Then I can work this semester and get some experience in and then maybe go somewhere I really want to next school year! Sounds like a plan right? I hope so!!

So until I find out about the teaching position I will start the other job Monday! It's a job and pays well...so really I have the best of both worlds right now! Either way will be fine. If the teaching position doesn't fall through...then I will work at the clinic till the schools start hiring again in May!! Things are finally looking up for me!! No more sorry 2005 and no more days ruined by anybody!!! YIPPEE!!



Off to better my body now!! (working out that is!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home