1/02/2006

A resolution...Kinda!!

Now this might be funny to...well...most people..however I made a semi-resolution! It's not really a resolution as more a "let's just see how long you can go" kinda thing. Ok, for those of you who do know me, know that I am a very soft hearted person. Meaning that just about anything sad, happy, exciting, etc. can bring a tear to my eye. Now when I say I "cry" a lot...I don't mean boo hoo. I just mean tearing up! Sometimes I can be watching a commercial and if it hits the right button...I just might cry. So with that said, movies are a given...prolly gonna cry. Anyways...my "let's just see how long" resolution was to ...yep...you guessed it...see how long I can go without crying or tearing up for any reason! Funny thing though...I purposefully did not watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition for that very reason. So instead I watched the movie "Fever Pitch." Ya know, romantic comedy about baseball...I thought..."I'm in the clear for sure!!" heh. At the end she jumps down on the field, runs all the way across to the other side to get her man and they get back together!(sorry for those they haven't seen it...oops) It was soo good and because they were so happy they found each other again and were "never letting them go" again, I tear'd up. DANG IT! First day of the new year and I already blew it. sheesh. So I'm starting over! ( I can do this because it's my game anyway! Plus it was still technically Jan. 1st!!!) Anyways thought I'd share! So don't go and be hurtin my feelins anytime soon!! Just kiddin!

~Till then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home