12/27/2005

Texas Weather...


WOW....December 27th and it's 70 degrees outside. I went and ran today in shorts and a sports bra and was still burning up. Crazy. I remember a white Christmas one year, but it was when I was really little. When will we ever get another one? Then again, my body doesn't really tolerate the cold much. But there's just something about cold/snow and Christmas time ya know? Even though we don't have cold winters here I will still put my money on Texas people making it through a Northern blizzard than the North making it through one of our Texas summers!! I love it here!....Hot and all! I wouldn't live in any other place! Texas is where I'll stay! (don't worry...tomorrow the weather will be different....."if you don't like the weather in Texas right now....just wait a few minutes!!) Geez...that's the truth huh?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home