12/15/2005

Will and Grace!!!

So I have a new addiction....it's called Will and Grace!! That show is soo funny! My friend gave me all 7 seasons on DVD (with the exception of this last season that is still running!). I'm soo excited! We had a Will and Grace extravaganza today! Sure would have liked to sit in on the filming of that show! (I'm making myself not jump ahead to the out takes!!!) But anyways...it's a great way to watch an entire TV series....all in a row!! (no commercials!) I was 10 years behind on getting hooked on Friends...why not be 8 years behind on Will and Grace?!? Ok ok...so I know all you guys are running out the door to get the series as well...but I got these from a special friend in China!!! ~sorry! Don't be jealous!

We went and ate at Olive Garden today too! oh boy do I love that place! I think I could eat there everyday of my life....seriously! And all I get is the salad and breadsticks (occasionally I branch out with soup and salad...but mainly just salad!) It's soo good...words could never explain it! Although today she talked me into splitting the crab and shrimp ravioli! (excellent choice I might add). However, when you like the salad as much as I do...it's way to much food if you add something else to it! *Note to self* haha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat's hot!!!!! Im sweating im straight

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way fun day, should do again sometime!

You're gonna have to watch all the episodes again... with me!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home