11/29/2005

Oh so sore!

So let me tell you how sore I am from yesterday's workout....OW OW OW!! I knew I would be sore so that's why I didn't do a "full" workout. Sheesh I hurt. I can barely move! :) But through all the pain, it sure makes ya feel good about yourself! I have to say that a few months ago I rededicated myself to improving my bod....and overall I'm really impressed!! I'm finally doing things for me these days. No more adjusting my schedule for someone else, no more altering my plans...just me!!! It's really nice I have to admit. Sure there are days that are better than others. There are even days (or moments) that set me back a few spaces, but I'm moving forward!!! And that's really all that matters! As Rascal Flatts would say "I'm gonna stop lookin back and start movin on....learn how to face my fears." (hey....atleast I'm on the "being fixed" road this time...instead of that damn broken one!!!)

So I went to, what I thought was my last Tuesday, class today. I get there (after a mad dash race because I was running late), and discover that there aren't many cars in the parking lot (like normal). I think to myself..."oh no, please tell me that everyone else is wrong and I'm right...that we really have class today and I didn't come all the way over here.") Ok, ok...I was wrong...I read the schedule wrong and we had our last Tuesday class a few weeks ago!...Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that either...(girls at my table....we should pay more attention!! :) ) We do however have our last class (I'm way excited) this Saturday....We are almost there!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm sorry you went all the way... but it is a little funny. Okay maybe not. But maybe?

Just kiddin'

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so maybe there were some of us who went all the way to class too, but at least we were only 5 minutes away!! :) We definately need to communicate more! See you soon chickadee! -M

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home