11/24/2005

Turkey Day!!!

Despite all my drama....I do still have plenty of things to be thankful for! I have the best friends and family a girl for ask for! They have been there for me when I didn't think I would pull through! When I didn't think I could breathe another breath or when I couldn't muster up enough strength to get out of bed they were there! Even when I didn't think I was good enough they were there to tell me the truth (that I am!!) Thank you so much guys! You will forever hold a special place in my heart (what's left of it anyway...)

Today was sooo wonderful. Being surrounded by people I love and especially people who LOVE ME. There is such a comfort from that! God is soo good! Be thankful...even if your days are gloomy (trust me .... I know!)

So I guess tomorrow everyone will be hitting the stores...getting good deals...I however have done that once....and that was once tooo many!!! There are CRAZY people out there! I will be going hunting in the morning!! (way less stressful I can assure you!) Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home