11/23/2005

Kinda bummed today...

Just a little background (not nearly enough for you to understand), but I was supposed to attend a graduation ceremony today. Needless to say I didnt go....not because I didn't want to, but because apparently "he's just not that into me". UGH. How is it that you pour out your heart and soul to someone, give them everything that's within you, only to be shitted on in the end (or in my case the entire time)? One of lifes many wonders I guess?!?! It just has to get better...and dangit...if I have to be naive enough to believe that...I will! (I won't give up with out a fight!! You can bank on that!)

To brighten my day a little, my best friend came over and we rented the 10th season of friends!!! Let me just say that I am a little behind in getting addicted to this show (try 10 years!!! :) ) But I have to say I have been faithful in watching all 10 seasons within a month span!!! (Thanks to a special friend in China!!) Anyway...it didn't really turn out exactly how I hoped...but I guess since Rachel and Ross are together again....I'll make do ;) I do have to say that the show should still be on in my opinion...it was GREAT!!!

~ Till then~
Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home