8/17/2005

Not so good...

Wow...so much has happened the last couple of months. I know about some things that apparently were supposed to be hidden from me. I have been lied to and deceived and I just don't know how to confront it. I hate being confrontational. God knows my heart, my desires and my needs. I come today broken-hearted. Broken-hearted for several reasons. I admit that because of the fact that I have not let God be my center focus- it has led me partially down an unwanted path. I do not however believe that it is all my fault, nor do I think this is how it should have or could have turned out. But that's neither here nor there. Why can't I just let it go??? Why does it have to hurt soo bad?? I feel so inadequate at times. My mind tells me I'm not good enough- but my heart tells me I am. My prayer is that the truth will surface (and I'm so confident that it will...it always does.). I have to be prepared for anything though. With my job situation to this...I find myself being more worried over this other drama than with finding another job.

~~~Today....just not so good~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home