11/17/2005

In the 'Ville for a week or so...

Back in the 'Ville for the week and my mom desides she's ready to start working out. She wants me to work her out for the time that I'm home so I jump on the opportunity because I can't get to the gym for about a week and I need to workout too! I say "alright we are walking to the water tower! (note: it's only maybe a mile and a half there and then of course back again). Let me just tell you it took over an hour to walk there and back.....oh yes...that long. Not to mention it was FREEZING outside. I was numb and told her to get a move on it and run! WOW...that was funny. I think mainly because she had to pee too! If you could have seen this...you would have pee'd in your pants too!! :)
We finally get back to the house and I design a mini workout (squats, lunges, arms, etc.) I swear if I hear "are we done yet", after you asked to do this, I will pleasantly SCREAM!!!
It was extremely funny though. We laughed more than I think we have ever laughed! I do have to say that over a period of just a few days, mom pee'd in her pants (laughing so hard) more than any 2 year old would ever!!! :) (just kiddin mom!....love you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home