11/28/2005

Back in Fort Worth~

Well I'm back home (well my temporary home at least). Thanksgiving holiday was great! It was nice to get away from here for a while. There are soo many (not too fond) memories here and it's hard coming back. I remind myself that I didn't do anything wrong, so running from here is not the answer, but it's just hard....too hard at times. I don't know anyone here (anymore anyways), so it makes the process much harder. I only have 2 more months until my lease is up and then I can relocate myself somewhere else and start fresh! Being hopeful anyway!! :)

The bright side of today~ Got back in the gym!!! It's really amazing how good working out makes you feel....even in the lowest of lows!! Finished puttin up all my Christmas decorations! I managed to put up my tree like 3 weeks ago and got all the inside decorations up, but today I put the lights up outside! I'm in the spirit for sure now!!! I love this time of year! Also tonight~7th Heaven and Prison Break are on!!! Finale of Prison Break....I'm way excited!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rose drives me crazy.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home