12/07/2005

Oh so cold!!

WOW! It is sooo cold outside (below freezing I might add!)
I went to go workout this morning and had to sit in my car for a while to defrost the windshield. Sure getting out the ice scraper would have been a whole lot easier and faster, however, did I mention it was FREEZING outside? I don't do cold weather (even though I love it). My body goes into automatic shut down when it gets the slightest bit cold so you can only imagine what it's doing now! It gets in the lower 60's and I'm looking for cover and layers!
So I go work out and come back outside, only to find it even colder and icier. I'm trying to get to my car as fast as I can, while being very cautious on the ice. And yep, you guessed it, busted my chops! I stepped up onto the curb by my car and wiped out. But even worse....I fell into the flower bed (which was solid mud from all the moisture) I couldn't help but to laugh at myself (although it did hurt a little). Now when you do something like that your only hope is that no one saw right? (One could only hope I guess) But there is something about these kind of incidents that draws everyone's attention. So this old man was parking his truck right next to my car and saw the whole thing! He opens his door and says "Whoa...are you ok girl?" It was really funny! Thought I'd share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home