12/06/2005

Studying is for the birds!!!

I woke up today with the mind set of "Nikki you have to study today." However after I got back from the gym I managed to find everything else to do other than just that! I've never been one to just study, study, study. So now being that I'm really needing to, I just can't seem to focus enough to do so. I did manage, however, to clean my entire apartment (top to bottom), and do all my laundry (as well as fold and put them all away!) Yay me!
Ok, ok. I did make myself study tonight for about 2 hours or so.(mainly because there wasn't anything to watch on TV at the time!! (the finale of biggest loser was last week, so I had no excuses...none :( ) I studied the entire math portion though! But as soon as my 2 hours was up, I by all means stopped, and proceeded to watch "Amazing Race!" (One more week till the finale!) So my goal is to study one area per day (maybe more depending on length!) That's pretty good right? I mean the test is only Saturday (and I've known about it since August!! :) haha
Tomorrow its supposed to be icy/snowy/rainy and temps below freezing! I can't wait. Us Texans don't see this very often...so you learn to make the most of it when it happens (even if it is just sleet!!! ;) When it ices or snows here, everything shuts down, it's like the circus has come to town!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home