12/10/2005

Christmas Lights!!

Well I took my certification test today....ouch. It was really rough. I got up really early to do all the pre-test rituals! So I made myself a good breakfast and looked over some more materials. Got there about 20-30 minutes early so I could study a little more and ended up watching all the people walk in!! (I am a huge people watcher!) There was soo many people taking this test! It was crazy! I overheard some people saying they drove from Abilene (and the test was in Arlington). WOW! I couldn't help but to think that I would be competing with these people for jobs now :( (however they werent all taking the EC-4 test!! Pheew! It took me 3 hours to take this test, and I have to wait 20 days to get the results back...UGH!

Anyways, after the test I came home and took a good long nap and did anything that didn't involve thinking!! A friend of mine came and picked me up around 5 and he said we are going to Dallas! We met up with some other friends of mine that live in Dallas and then drove to Frisco to see these Christmas lights! Now these weren't just ordinary Christmas lights...no these were coordinated to music! It was soo much fun! You just tune your radio to a specific station and watch away! They were coordinated to 2 different songs! And might I add there was 50,000 lights! Lit up the entire neighborhood! (his neighbor's must really hate him!) Sadly, no one else on the block even had lights up (no one could compete with that!) haha. Had a great time! I love looking at Christmas lights!! Can't wait to go again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did super well on your exam!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home