12/25/2005

Christmas!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Tis the season!! Wow...today was soo wonderful! I love my family! Just spending time with them is soo worth every minute! As I get older, Christmas isn't all what we worked it up to be as little kids. Now I look forward to seeing my family and spending time with them and of course the food!! Dang our family has great food! I have developed a new love....it's name is Pecan Pie!!! I might need some type of counseling!!! haha. "Hi my name is Nikki and I'm a Pecan Pie-aholic!!" This year I even caught myself getting less real-quality food just so I could make sure I saved room for pie!! Is this bad???
Anyway...I did get a new digital camera! I'm so excited and will be adding lots of Pics to my blogs now! My brother got me (all on his own I might add) 2 PINK John Deere Hats!! I'm soo excited!! I've been looking every where for a Pink on that I liked! And he got me 2!!! I love em!!
Well I'm off to have a piece of Pecan Pie!! Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rockin' hats

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home