12/24/2005

Christmas Eve!

Today we went to my G-ma's house for another Christmas. The one on Christmas Eve is when we all have a Chinese Christmas! Some years they are good...some years they aren't. Well to do things a little different this year my grandma decides she will do something for the single people and the kids (how us single people got thrown in with the little kids...I'll never know, but never the less, we did.) Not only did we get an extra gift for being single, we now get to follow the elderly in the food line!!! WOO HOO! Guess there is a bright side to being single eh? Other than that, the night was great! Got to spend some time with my bro on the way home that night! (always a good thing) We sure do laugh about the dumbest stuff!!! Well I guess I'm off to bed now...Santa's on his way!! And I've been a good girl!!! ;=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home