12/16/2005

Christmas Candies!

I love Christmas time! I love everything about it! Today I went over to Megan's house and we made Christmas candies! (sooo much candy...whoa). We made all kinds! The best part about baking is eating the left over mix or getting a taste of the first fresh batch! We had alot of fun....good times....good times! Our next mission.....Scrapbooking!!! Can't wait!

My next task for the night...packing for the first of many Christmas' followed by another one on Sunday! Then finishing up on some Christmas presents! Till next time~

(oh...heard it is supposed to snow tomorrow...YAY!!) yes...Texas folks may get overly excited about snow, ice, sleet etc. due to the fact we never get to see it :( I can't even remember the last time we had a "White Christmas". We are deprived....oh so sad :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home