12/21/2005

Wonder Woman

When I was a little girl (and even to this day) I have always wondered about alot of things. I wonder about everything actually. My mom calls me her "wonder-woman"...(and it's not because of my super powers either!) I wonder about random things...like..."hmm...I wonder why that house is green...or I wonder why the grass grows like that...or I wonder how much different I would be if I were born in another state/country....I wonder why whoever chose for us to drive on the right side, chose that side??? Why not the left? etc. Things that couldn't possibly matter to anyone in this world but me...yep...that's what I wonder about.
~Kinda random...(who would have thought!) ... just thought I'd share...after all ...isn't that what blogs are all about???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why you wonder so many random things...

heh.

The other day I was pondering the miracle that is the marshmallow. How the heck did someone discover smores? Oops, I just dropped my toasted marshmallow onto a chocolate bar that was laying on a graham cracker...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home