12/30/2005

I Passed!!!

Ok so I have been soo stressed about my TExES Exam scores that Texas requires to be a "highly Qualified" teacher. I took the test December 10th (by far the hardest, most stressful test I have ever taken) and had to wait 20 days for the dang results! What is that all about? All they have to do is run it through the machine (not like they did anything manually) and then post those babies on the internet...but no...they wait 20 whole days (I think they do that just to make you squirm). Needless to say I think I developed like 5 ulcers worrying about this dumb test. Being that I don't have a job at the moment and everything was riding on the results of this test made it harder on me for sure. However I did pass!! WOOT WOOT!! I'm soo excited! This calls for a celebration!!! and that my friend is what will be happening tonight and throughout the rest of the weekend!! :=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home