1/01/2006

Happy New Year!

I'm startin fresh, 2006 is gonna be my year I've decided!...all the shit I've been through in '05 is soo last year !! hehe

So this is the first New Year I think I haven't had a lunch with my family :( Kinda bummed...but I did treat myself to subway today!! I LOVE SUBWAY!!! That made me feel a bit better! I did go workout today too...man it was good! After all that Holiday food and pecan pie you just gotta do something! Once you get into working out it really is fun! I, strangly, look forward to going to the gym everyday now! Sadly...my last day is Jan. 15 :( I had to cancel because I didn't know where I would be living since my lease is up the end of January at my apartment.

I did take down all my Christmas stuff today! It's all put up and things are back to normal. I had to move my freakin entertainment center by myself though....sheesh that's heavy. I have a hard time asking people for help (with anything). I'm very independent and would rather just do things for myself ya know. (Atleast it gets done how I want it!!!)

Ok..the cowboys just freakin lost. Tell me...why do they blow it in the 4th quarter??? I love that team, but they sure can frustrate the hell out of me sometimes. Just once I want them to start good (which most of the time they do) and finish good. Just once..that's all. Maybe next year I guess!

Have a happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all need a fresh start, me included. Thank goodness for new days!

It's gonna be better.
And we are gonna have an awesome year!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home