1/01/2006

New Year's Eve!!


Well it's the last night of what I call the suckiest year ever...and I'm way excited it's over!! This year hasn't been so good to me (in every department even)...so I'm sure that 2006 just has to be better (it sure as hell couldn't get any worse! :)

A friend of mine had a party tonight, so I went over there. I had a blast!! It was good to get out and have a little fun...(and my friend....fun is what we had!) I would almost say...maybe a little too much fun!! hehe! No but really is was a blast! I met lots of new people and even played my first game of beer-pong! (only I'm not a fan of beer so we played Smirnoff-pong and Champaign-pong!!!) I do have to say I had a great partner and we won!!! They roasted a goat too!...yes a goat...new to me too...but it was good! Another first timer!!! Some of the "little toasted" people celebrated New Year's on Eastern standard time (because that's when the ball dropped on TV). None of us had the heart to tell them it was only 11!!! haha...but without really noticing they celebrated again at our time too!!! Well I didn't have anyone to kiss :( but that means my New Year's kiss is still yet to come!! WOOT WOOT! Will it be you????

Anyways...so my close friends that I usually spend New Year's with weren't able to get together tonight so we will be celebrating New Year's next weekend!!! Hey...maybe we will celebrate every weekend!!! I'm game!!

These pics are after the party...I'll post some while I was there later! (notice in the bottom pic...my New Year's head band is on backwards...I think the jello shots may have gotten to me!!! haha)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home