1/20/2006

Strange Things are Happening....

So the other day I go out and get in my car to go to work and find a note sitting in between my window and the door. Now I know nobody in my apartment complex so I was little freaked out. I get in my car to read it because it's still kinda dark outside.

This is what it said .... "Hi, my name is xxxxxx. I have seen you around the complex, and think you're gorgeous. I would much rather speak to you in person, but don't know when I will see you. I'm home on leave from the Marine Corps. I would love to talk to you before I leave though. I know this is a little weird to introduce myself this way, I'm not weird or anything hahaha. If you would please call me I would appreciate it. xxx-xxx-xxxx. You probably have a boyfriend but I'm taking a chance and saying hi. P.S. I'm really a nice guy call. P.S.S. Sorry if it's a bother to you. I'm the guy with the high and tight hair cut, driving a tan saturn."

Yeah...really random huh? Well I'm now freaked out because...well for one...it rained a little that night but the letter wasn't wet. Which could only mean he new I would be leaving for work in the morning so he got up early to put it there. Now when I come home I'm constantly looking around to see if someone is watching me. I was perfectly fine not knowing any of this really. Oh and just for the record...I didn't call him. But I did find out he lives just diagonal from me (we share a breezeway).

So if that wasn't weird enough...I get home from work yesterday and have a message on my machine saying "Hey Nikki, this is xxxxx just callin to see how your were doing, give me a call when you get this." I racked my brain for about 2 hours trying to figure out who this is... the conclusion...I know absolutely nobody by this name. And I sure as hell didn't give him my number. I thought whoa...maybe this freak goes down the list in the phone book picking out girls names without a guys next to them and calls them up. (but that would be psycho because this freakin phone book is HUGE). Anyways...a friend of mine came over and she listened to it and decided she would call him back. He says... "oh sorry, my friend was messing around with me and gave me a random # (which I don't believe one bit), sorry to bother you, however maybe now we could talk more or something." she says "uh, no, I don't think my bf would like that much." he says.."oh well how old are you just to make sure you aren't too young" (which it wouldn't matter anyway dude...not interested). She says "22" and he was like "I'm 30". And she says "whoa, c-ya later!" and hangs up!!! haha good times...good times!!!

~till then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home