1/17/2006

American Idol!!!




You have no idea how excited about season 5 of American Idol starting tonight!! It's been a count down for a while lets just say!!! So it was great!...well horrible really...but great! These first few weeks are the best cuz it's the worst ones ever!!! I think to myself...someone somewhere along the way must have said..."hey you really suck". So for these people to go on national television and make a complete fool of themselves...really just had it comin anyway. And I would really really like to think that before I did all that...my own family might say "ok look...all these years we've just been trying not to hurt your feelings and telling you you were good...however...now...not so much." But nooo....these parents claim to have the best singing kid in the nation. Now I'm no Simon, Paula, or Randy...but "that's the worst thing I think I've ever heard!!" haha
But anyways...the show was great!! Another episode is on tomorrow night!! WOO HOO!! Don't forget to watch!!!

~Till then~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a nerd. An American Idol Nerd. Just kiddin'

I didn't get to watch... :o(

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home