1/15/2006

A new couch!!!

So I've been really racking my brain lately tryin to decide on a new couch. Now I can't for the life of me make small decisions (like where to eat, or what movie to watch etc)...so you can only imagine how hard big decisions are for me! I went last week to look and found a couple that I just loved! So today I brought a friend along to Ashley's furniture...ya know...for extra help!! So 2 and a half hours later and about 5 free cookies I made a decision! It won't be in for about 3 weeks but I will post a picture when I get it!!! I'm way excited! Anything is better than what I have now!! This whole new start thing for me is something I could really get used to!!!

*Tomorrow is Amercian Idol...which means...Party!!
*Only 5 more days till Randy Rogers at Billy Bob's...which means...Party!!!

~Nikki~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home