1/13/2006

Long time eh?

Well I guess it's been a while since I've posted, but here's what's new! I started my new job on Monday. It's going great! I already knew what I was doing because I've done this work before so it has been a really easy transition for me. Only complaint I have is the traffic. I HATE TRAFFIC!!! Comin from good ol' S'ville you don't have to deal with stuff like this. You miss your turn...ya just u-turn it right there!! And it sure as heck doesn't take any more than 5-10 minutes to get from one side of town to the other!! Sure do miss a part of that sometimes. So I have to leave my house about 45-50 minutes early just to get to work on time. The drive without traffic is about 30 min. and I don't hit the traffic jam till about 5 or 6 miles from my exit. But...I have decided I'm gonna take up a hobby during that time while I'm just creeping along. The first day I finished up the makeup. Today I did a Sudoku puzzle!! Way fun! So if you have any suggestions on fun things to do in the car while stuck in traffic alone let me know!!

With the teaching job...I haven't heard back from them yet. I called today and asked if she had made a decision and I was informed she has now decided to make her choice next week. So another week of anticipation I guess. I'll let ya know though!! (I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seats!! :)

One of the brighter sides of this week is today my weight bar came in!! Just in time too...my gym membership is up on Sunday :( So now I'm off to go get the plates and dumbbells needed to do my workout at home. I'm mocking the 24 lift class at 24 hour fitness (the one I always go to). I timed everything one day to see how long I needed to do the lifts...so I'm good to go now! I'll be waking up really early in the morn now to keep my bod in shape! Let me know if you wanna join Nikki's gym!! :) I'll let ya know how the first week goes. (shouldn't be too bad...I haven't taken days off so I won't be sore!!)

~Till then~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the job is going well, I should have checked the blog before emailing about the teaching job! Now I know :o)

Eh, working out... must. work. out. must. work. out!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home