1/22/2006

Billy Bob's!!




WOW! That's really the only word I can think of to describe last night's fun! A big group of us went to Billy Bob's to see Randy Rogers play. Before that though they all came over and pre-partied with us! We played beer pong, drank margaritas and had jello shots!! It was a blast! Got to Billy Bob's and went straight to the dance floor (and that's pretty much where I stayed the entire night) I haven't gotten to dance in a long time. Oh how I've missed it! I think I only danced with one person I knew and the rest...I couldn't even pick out in a line up. I forgot how much fun the single life was. No worries and no drama!!! Speaking of drama...the good ol saying "Karma's a bitch" is 100% true! Funny how he is out doing something...being all sneaky...when low and behold now she's doin the same thing! What goes around comes around I guess! HAHA ... oh well that mess is mine NO MORE!!! Although it was definitely a self-confidence booster seeing her in person. A friend of mine said "that's what he went with over you? EW" Anyways...the night was soo fun! Definitely going to do that more often! You should join in ;)

~till next time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home