2/05/2006

Superbowl!!

Well it's finally here again...THE SUPERBOWL!!! I'm way excited about it! Well of course not as excited as I would be if the Cowboys were in it....but you know! One of these days them boys are gonna make it...I just know it!!! I think we need to figure out how not to blow it in the 4th quarter first huh?!! :) So today I will rooting for the Seahawks!! Due to my soft hearted side I always go for the underdogs. They have never won...yet alone even been to the bowl...so that's my team for today! So I'll be in North Richland Hills today partying it up!! GO SEAHAWKS!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home