2/03/2006

Sprint!?!?!


Well...it finally bit the dust...my cell phone that is. So I had to get a new one..it's the Sanyo 8300! The bad thing is that even though I've had my phone for a little over a year now...I was just getting accustomed to it. And now I have to start the whole new cirlce of life for cell phones yet again. So I go to the Sprint store and of course wait in line...and finally get this guy who clearly doesn't know that much about the whole exchange/purchasing information. Long story longer, he tells me that I can get $75 off of any phone in the store because I have had my last phone for over a year. (which is great!) however he then preceeds to tell me that if I can just hold on till September I could get $175 off any phone..."hello...did you not hear (or see for that matter), that my phone does NOT work?" Sure I can hold on to it...but I would be without a phone for 8 months. Are you kidding? He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed that day! So I get the phone and usually they can just transfer all my data into the new one but to my surprise the little dilly was bent...leaving me to...oh yes...do it all manually. UGH! Do you realize how many contacts one has? Yeah...I know! I almost had 3 wrecks on the way to work yesterday...a phone in each hand, steering with a knee and all while fighting morning traffic!! hehe
So on a brighter note...I did get 100 more minutes on my plan (of which they apparently don't tell their existing customers about)...which means more talking for me! Plus I added 500 text messages a month...SO TEXT AWAY!!! (hey if anything you can keep me sain while I'm at work!) ooo I did, however, discover that you can now have call tones on your phone. Now this is probably not a new thing...but to me it is...and when someone calls you..they hear a song, or a personlized ring! How cool is that! I'm not sure how to do this yet but I'm on the mission!!! The phone also has easy interchangeable faceplates and you can bet I'll be getting the PINK one with rhinestones even!!! WOO HOO!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home