2/12/2006

A night in Dallas!

Yesterday I went to Dallas for the day! I went to Sam Moon and fought the crowd! OMG it's crazy in there! Did get alot of cool stuff though...so no complaints on this end! After I went there I went over to my friend Justin's house... further into Dallas (not somewhere I like to be...again...crazy down there!) But we hung out for a while and decided to go eat. We went to a place called TwoRows..(very good I might add!). After that I was craving ice cream..I know I know...coldest night of the year and I want something cold! No shocker really...I even like hot tubs in the summer! :) So after I had my ice cream fix..we decided to go down to Gilley's to see Roger Creager!! Well really we go to dance and occasionally watch the bands!! Justin's my dancin' partner!! As long as he's around...I KNOW I can always dance!! We have been dancin' since "Backforty" (our friends) started playing out at Hard 8!!! (if you ever get a chance to make it down to Stephenville and eat at Hard 8....I highly recommend it!! SOOO GOOD!! Anyways...we get down there and see a huge line (nothing like Billy Bob's that night...but a line none the less). Being that it was FREEZING outside we (well I) was trying to decide if I wanted to wait in that line. After 20 minutes of going back and forth...we go for it. Pull into the parking lot and the guy says "sold out...sorry!" Well...so much for that eh? Don't worry...we won't let the night just go to waste! We go down to an Irish Pub!! First timer here!! It was fun...weird...but fun! As soon as we got there we get asked by some couple what our heritage is. (I have no idea...much less care.) Apparently this couple was trying to guess what heritage people were by looking at them. He guessed I was Polish. I just told him "sure...I'll be polish!" (anything to shut them up so I could pleasantly enjoy my Corona with extra lime!!)
Anyways...the night was fun...had a blast! Can't wait to see what else this small little world has to entertain me with!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home