2/09/2006

Job Interview!?!?

So when I got back from Midland yesterday I got a phone call from Azle ISD. They wanted me to come in for an interview today for a Kindergarten position. As hard as it is...I knew I had to tell my work...just because teaching is what I originally planned on doing when I took the job. So I called the boss and told him what is going on...he then proceeded to tell me that he understood but really wanted me to stay on with them. Oh but wait..it gets better. He then tells me that if me and the other girl that I work with wanted to take on just a few more responsibilities then he was willing to split another person's salary between the two of us...instead of hiring another person. Or he could just hire someone else. Well see the other girl only works 3 days a week as it is right now...so that would mean that I would take on a little more than half...which is fine...because then I would get paid more of course! So here's the dilemma... do I go teach and and have all the pro's with that or do I take a whole lot more money? I'm stuck...I just don't know now. I would have to work at a high paying district for at least 5 years just to make what I could be making in just a few months...but still...there are a lot of +'s of teaching too! Any suggestions??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home