2/08/2006

Midland/Odessa

So I had my first business trip yesterday!! YAY!! Flew all the way to Midland...whew! Let me tell ya....that almost 1 hour flight can be rough! :) But really I had a blast. Didn't much like the fact that I had to get up yesterday morning at 4:30 AM...oh yes...I honestly don't think I've ever seen a 4 on the clock unless it was from the other side (me just getting in bed at 4....hehe) So we get there and there is someone there to pick us up!! (I know...big timers huh?!) Went to the clinic and trained all day. The guy that is doing what I do down here has worked there since October and still some how doesn't get it. I came right in and got to work and showed him that yes....it is possible to do more than one thing at once. Anyways...had a blast...stayed in a freakin nice hotel! We stayed in the tower part so that entitled us to free breakfast and free drinks!!! I did discover while I was there that I now like martini's and also coconut rum and dr. pepper!! WOO HOO!! Had a dang good margarita along with a massage!!! After all that got in the hot tub for a while and this morning I got up and worked out in their gym!! Did I mention how much fun I had?!? And how pampered I was!! I had a king size bed all to my self with a new therapeutic mattress!! It was Heaven...in Midland/Odessa that is!!! :) So we flew back in today...got in around 1:30 and I was free to go!! Pampered night and a half a day off!! Can't beat it!! I'm already looking forward to the next go-round!! YIPEE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez woman.

You totally need to take me next time...

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home