2/15/2006

I love this weather!!!

WOW!! So today was absolutely wonderful!! (the weather that is) It was about 80 degrees! You just can't let a day like this just waste away so after work I went down to Trinity Trails and ran about 4 miles!! It was so nice just to get outside! I'm like a little kid when it comes to warm weather and Summer time...I don't like to come inside till it's dark! hehe

So as good as the weather was today...I hear it's not gonna last very long...after all it is TEXAS we are talking about. Supposedly it's supposed to ice over on Friday and be awfully cold/icy all weekend long. :( That really stinks....when it gets like 60 degrees...I'm looking for cover! My body doesn't handle the cold very well!! So I guess happy nice weather now...and happy warmth in a few!?!?!?!

~till then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home