3/04/2006

Horsemans

Ok...so I know I'm back tracking a tad but I haven't had much time to blog lately. So we all went to Horseman's to see Roger Creager! Had a blast...he even signed my shirt!! But anyways, we had a good time and danced the night away. Met a hot firefighter that a friend of mine brought a long!! Good dancer...just a little short for me!!! :) So Audrae and I had to go to the bathroom like every 5 minutes it seemed like...and of course we had to go together! But we kept running into this guy that was soooo tall. Well we finally get the nerve to ask him how tall he was and he was 7 foot 1. OMG...that's huge (not cute at all by the way). Well to make a long story short, as the night went on, every where we went there he was (maybe it was just more obvious because he was sooo tall). So at one point there was about 4 of us girls standin around talkin...along with 2 of our guy friends....and the giant happened to be standin next to me, facing the other way talking to his group when Kim reaches over, pinches his butt and hides behind some random person. Jolly Green Giant turns around and yep...I'm the only one standin there.......AAAAAGGHHHH!!! ( I will kill her by the way when she least expects it!!) I was like "uh uh...I swear it wasn't me..." .... yeah...like he believed that I'm sure. Needless to say he followed me around the rest of the night. UGH! All I gotta say is..."What goes around comes around my friend!" hehe~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home