2/21/2006

Who who what?



Ok...so as you all know I'm sooo addicted to American Idol! Well the greatest thing ever is happening this week! Tonight there was a 2 hour show (always good!)...Tomorrow is another 2 hour show (even more wow!) and then Thursday a 1 hour show!! That's 3 and 1/2 more hours than a normal week!! GREAT! :) I'm way excited! Although I watched it religiously last year and was torn between Bo and Carrie...I hope I can get that into it this year!...but it's just starting...so there's always hope! So far it's Kellie Pickler and Mandisa who are my fav's...but the guys sing tomorrow...and it could all be a different story by then!!

Signed,
American Idol Addict!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I watched part of the guys thing last night (2/23) and it was okay. They seem talented. The most fun thing was to watch those preppy girls react!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home