2/27/2006

AnD tHe CoUnT dOwN bEgInS!!

Only 5 more days till the greatest day ever!! (well atleast in the month of March anyway!) Yep! Rascal Flatts Concert!!! Have I mentioned before how I love these guys? :) They are just GrEaT!! So yes...this coming Saturday a few friends and I will be attending one hell of a concert! They just so happened to be playing in Wichita Falls and that being only about an hour and a half away...we just couldn't resist! (however I would probably go out of state just to watch em!! hehe) So you and your friends should get some tickets and join us for a good ole time!! What ya say??

~" That God Blessed the Broken Road...that let me straight to you"~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home