2/21/2006

My BaBy Is SiCk =(



I came home today and found my little Noah all kinds of sick =( He usually gets all excited when I get home...and he sure tried today...but he just didn't have it in him. I go to pick him up and he just hung his head down. Throwing up everywhere...EW Poor thing...I even had to hold him over the toilet to puke (hey...I didnt want it on my floor...and it's too cold to make him stay outside...the boy has negative body fat!) I'M FREAKIN OUT HERE.... this is my baby...the only male that has my heart and who has had it for 5 years (well with the exception of my Daddy of course). I got him some medicine but he's just not up to par yet =(

*for those of you who know me...you know how much this little 4 pounder means to me... If something were to happen to him...it would be BAD....REAL BAD...
*any advice on Dog sickness would be oh sooo helpful right now*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm so sorry! I hope he's better by now! My only advice would have been take him to the vet

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home