6/09/2006

He Did It!


Well my little...or should I say younger (because he clearly isn't little!) brother has graduated from the 'Ville! WHOOP WHOOP!

And now for the walk down memory lane....

So I was the only child for 4 years and 11 months when he came along...and believe me...I was NOT happy about it. I didn't want anything....nothin....but if I had to have something then I wanted a sister. heh....and since they gave me a brother I thought...boy will I show them!
So for ALOT of years my cousin and I pretended Trent was a girl! Dressed him up in girly clothes, told him to carry a purse, etc! It was great! (well Dad didn't like it much...but I sure did!) hehe.Hey it was only necessary...the boy took my playroom because he apparently needed a "room of his own"...yet he still stayed with me in my room!
Well a few years goes by and Trent asks for one of those power wheels....and got it.......GRRRR! I had asked for a barbie car for a long time and never got it(I understand now that they were extrememly expensive back then...but still...NO FAVORITES HERE OK!?!?!) So, of course, he got one....and proceeded to drive past me back and forth, everyday, rubbing it in my face. Soo.....I broke his arm! hehe! Not really on purpose but I did pull on the hammack a little too hard! What?....we were playing buckin' bull! MUAHHAAHHAA! ;)
So he's now almost 18 and attending college in the fall! We have sooo much fun together now! Even though I might have wanted a sister 18 years ago...I wouldn't trade my bubba for the world! He's my D.L.M. and I'm crazy about him! (If you don't know that inside joke...I can only tell you in private!!hehe) He's a CraZy ol country boy with his jacked up truck, CB antennas that you can contact NASA with, anything and everything that pertains to John Deere he has it, and tops it off with a freakin nice motorcycle!...but I sure do love him!

TRENT~ "Ain't no Mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby!..... If you need me call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, congrats Trent! and Nik for raising a brother ('cause we all know that's how it works!)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home