3/26/2006

Oh What Pranksters....

So in an earlier post I mentioned that I would be bloggin about a funny story that happened while I was in the 'Ville! So....here goes...

A few years ago my family and I decided to plot a little revenge on my dad for always falling asleep while watching movies with us. I know you all are laughing because you know that I'm the Queen of falling asleep through movies...heck I rarely make it through the credits!!! hehe. Well for whatever reason... I was awake and kickin that night. So after Dad fell asleep we whipped out the fingernail polish. When he fell asleep we painted his toe nails!!! Now we would have done the fingernails too but he did have to go to work the next morning...(hey that was nice of us right?)

Being that I don't live at home anymore...my mom and brother have both been paid back. Dad decided that his revenge would be to write all over our faces with permanent marker. He really got them good I heard!!! Well I thought he might have forgotten about the whole deal cuz I hadn't suffered the consequences...until now. We were all watchin TV and yep....you guessed it... I feel asleep! I woke up the next morning only to find markings ALL over my face! What is really scary is the fact that I didn't wake up for any of it. Maybe it's because I'm home and safe and really have nothin to worry about. I don't know, but still....how I don't wake up for this....















Can you believe that??? Real funny eh??? Don't worry....What goes around comes around....AGAIN!!!! hehe (by the way...that was nothin a little rubbing alcohol couldn't take off!!!) If you got any payback ideas...I'm all ears!!! YAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is awesome.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home