3/19/2006

A Good 'Ole Weekend in the 'Ville

Well I hadn't been back home since some time in January and my dad was sure lettin me know about it! So I went home and just hung out with the Fam!! Always good!! Friday night we all just hung out and watched our recorded shows that we all needed to be caught up on. Saturday mom and I went ShOpPiNg!!! (hey...that's just what girls do!!) We went to this shop in Dublin called "Diva Accessories" and this store has the CUTEST stuff ever! Lots of bling bling!! Which I love! Got me some sunglasses with pink rhinestones around the eyes, 2 watches (1 camo, and one pink of course), a pink rhinestone ring with a star in the middle, a hair clip and a pink hat!!! They are all sooo cute! I'll be all blinged out now! hehe.

So I got made fun of the other day because I didn't know how to make tea without a tea-maker machine. So to avoid all this non-sense I got a tea-maker this weekend!! It's totally cute and I like anything that does all the work for me!!! I did also get a magic bullet (like the one on tv) this thing is the coolest, and being that I'll be by myself for a while it's the perfect little size to make for just me!! Now I can make me a margarita and not have tons left over!!! You guys should really consider purchasing one of these....it does a million different things!

Today we all went to church, then came home and watched "The Notebook"! I could watch this movie everyday I think! It's sooo great! And one day I'll be someone's "Sweetheart" too!!! You can bet on that!!! Well that was my weekend in a nutshell. My mom is sending a few pictures to me tonight so I'll post about that funny story next!


~Till then~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home