4/02/2006

Karaoke!




Well news to everyone...Nikki had never been to a Karaoke bar. Until Now!! Last night a few of us decided we would head on down to Snookies to have a little fun! And fun my friend...is what we had!! Might of got a little crazy before hand too =)


So when we get there we immediately grab the song book and start huntin! Now there was no way that I was getting up there by myself so Audrae and Mary were to help me pick out a song for all of us to sing! We all agreed upon the Mindy McCready song "Guys do it all the time"!!!

We sang our little hearts out!!! We really showed those guys we weren't playin around =)

So we only sang one song...but sure made a statement doin it. Well while some city boy was singin "boot scootin boogy" I secretly danced behind some random guy who totally didn't know I was there! Which made it all the more fun! I think everyone in that place saw me....but him!! hehe! One things for sure...I will be makin more appearances to places like this! I have more statements to prove to those silly boys out there! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home