4/01/2006

Eli Young~












Wow is about the only word that describes last night! We had soo much fun! Lets see... we started the night with a margarita or 2 (ok maybe a few!). There was probably 10 or so people over hangin out with us for the Eli Young Pre-Party. Took plenty of pics,

then decided to head on over to Horsemans! Somewhere in between Melissa's and walking in Horseman's I managed to slice my foot open. How you ask?? Hmmm...good question...Not really sure! Still tryin to figure that one out. One things for sure it bled like a stuck hog! :) So not only did I manage to slice my foot open, I lost an earring there as well. SHEESH!



Once we got there...we danced danced danced! Oh how I love to dance! We met some random guy with a huge sombrero that of course we HAD to take a picture with!


Had tons of fun with tons of people! Apparently when no one but your friends ask you to dance, you lose an earring, damage your foot and have a few margaritas...you dance with stars (literally) that light up on the floor!!

~What a NiGhT~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home