5/15/2006

A Single Mother of 2 Now!!!


That's right...I am now a single mother of 2.....2 very very very different kids! So as you all know (and for the ones that don't....now you do), that I have been wanting another dog. And not just any dog to be a brother or sister to my Little Noah, but a GREAT DANE!.....I told myself that, to be fair, I would wait till my lease was up to get one so he or she could have a yard to run and play in.....Well.....this past weekend I was in the 'Ville and I was riding with my mom and grandma when mom says "oh look...Great Dane puppies for sale".... I said..."aw....well lets just go look at em!" So we did! Long story short....I fell in love...and am now a proud parent of a Brindle Great Dane...who shall be called DIESEL! (actual birth record says: Diesel Power Stroke!) I thought that name would fit this kiddo perfectly (maybe not right now....but definitely later!) He is a registered Dane who's dad weighs 170 pounds and the mom is runnin a close race behind that. There is no tellin how big this ol boy will turn out...but none the less...I love him already! He was 7 weeks old Saturday, weighing in at 11.5 pounds already!!! Born March 25th, 2006! He's just too irresistible I tell ya! He's already towering over Little Noah...who is almost 5!!! They seem to be getting along pretty good...they played yesterday...but Diesel doesn't understand to be easy with the little guy yet....don't let Noah's size fool ya though...he stands his ground and lets him know that isn't gonna fly around here!!! I'm sure he will still be King of the house!!!

So today was the first day he was left alone....I'm training him in the Kennel first....until I can trust him more! I was gone for 9.5 hours today and NO accidents in the crate!!!! NONE!!! I was sooo excited!!! (hope I don't jinx it). Maybe all those middle of the night trips outside paid off already....sheesh I sure am tired from it! I've forgotten how much work a new baby is....















WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DIESEL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Welcome, welcome indeed! He's beautiful! Can't wait to cuddle up to him :o) Congrats mom!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home